Micro-needling (or skin needling) is your go-to treatment for instantly firmer, smoother skin! Known for its incredible ability to stimulate the growth of collagen and elastin, micro-needling delivers real results in overall skin rejuvenation. Not only will this leave you glowing, it can also reduce scarring, stretch marks, blackheads, open pores, fine lines, hyperpigmentation and more. Due to the speed of the device, treatments are fast, comfortable and able to target large or multiple areas at once. e, decreases acne, hydrates, provides antioxidants and more!
• Deep cleansing.
• Dermaplane.(A method of physical exfoliation leaving the skin with a luminous glow. Removing the dead skin cells along with fine “peach fuzz” (Vellus hair) that traps dirt & oils, leaving complexion smoother with more even skin tone.)
• Extractions + HF (Optional/If Required).
• Microneedling Treatment.
• Customized HydroJelly Mask.
• LED Light Therapy.
• Customized Cocktail Serum Ultrasonic Infusion.
The resulting micro-injuries trigger the skin's natural healing response, including:
Collagen and elastin synthesis to reveal a firmer,more youthful complexion
Fine lines and wrinkles are reduced
Skin texture is softened
Scarring is improved
Overall skin tone is clearer, brighter and fresher
Cannot Be performed on individuals with:
Scleroderma, Nursing or pregnant women, Undiagnosed lesions, rashes, or skin infections, Recent herpes outbreaks, Severe cases of Rosacea, Diabetes and other Auto-immune system disorders, Undergoing cancer treatment, Any facial injections within the past 14 days, Keloids or raised scarring, Raised moles, warts or raised lesions, blood thinning medication. Treatment cannot be performed if the following is present: Any open cuts, wounds, abrasions and active acne or cold sores.
When will I see the results?
Clients notice an immediate “glow” to their skin. Visible changes to the skin develop over the course of several days and weeks. Results continue to improve up to 6 months after the treatment as collagen production continues.
How many treatments are recommended?
We recommend most clients to receive a series of 5 treatments spaced about 4 weeks apart. Deeper wrinkles, acne scars, and stretch marks may require up to 8 sessions. Results can be seen right away; reducing wrinkles, improving texture, tone and overall softer younger-looking skin.
Skin rejuvenation – 4 to 6 treatments.
Acne scars – minimum of 6 treatments.
Surgical scars - minimum of 6 treatments.
Stretch marks – 4 to 8 treatments.
Treatments are spaced every 4-6 weeks apart.
Is there any downtime?
There is very little down time. Clients will be pink – it will look like a sunburn and feel like a mild windburn – for only about 24 hours.
Download After Care Treatment Instructions
- Avoid sun exposure or any other form of tanning and use an SPF30+ sunscreen every day.
- Soothe your skin by using the specialised post-care products recommended until the area has settled completely. Do not use any hash cleansing agents such as soap or foaming cleansers.
- Do not use any products containing any active ingredients or exfoliants for at least four days after treatment. This includes: AHA’s (Glycolic and Lactic Acids) BHA’s (Salicylic Acid, Vitamin C, Benzoyl Peroxide, Vitamin A, and Retinol).
- Avoid any highly perfumed products or cosmetics for at least four days.We also advise that patients refrain from performing the following activities until at least 48 hours after Skin Needling treatment:Excessive gym or cardiovascular exerciseSauna or pool sessions in chlorinated waterSolariumsSpray or self-tanningCosmetic tattooingShaving (12-24 hours)