3 in 1 Super Treatment
PRICES PER TREATMENT - $280
WHAT TREATMENT IS THIS?
3-IN-ONE SUPER FACIAL:
OXYGENATION, INFUSION, EXFOLIATION
This treatment provides the only 3-in-1 Super Facial. Patented and clinically proven technology results in unparalleled skin nourishment & oxygenation, for smoother complexion and younger looking skin. Results are seen after only one treatment.
Breakthrough technology provides superior anti-aging results by treating the skin at a deeper level. Exfoliate, Infuse, and Oxygenate your way to youthful skin. Exfoliate: The Capsugen tablet exfoliates the upper skin layer to remove dead cells, smooth and renew the skin. Infuse: Capsugen action prepares the skin to receive active nutrients. CO2 bubbles are produced and gently burst on the skin sending O2 rich blood to the area. This increases capillary flow and skin metabolism
- Skin Plumping & Hydrating
- Restored Skin Volume
- Renewed Youthful Glow
- Increase collagen production
- Reduced hyper-pigmentation
- Reduce wrinkles
- Safe for all skin types
There is no set number of times you can receive a facial, although we recommend once a week treatments for sun damage and acne concerns, and once a month treatments for long-term anti-aging maintenance.
You will see improvements in your skin immediately after treatment! This treatment leaves the skin feeling fresh and soft, while giving you a smooth, shiny and radiant glow.
HOW COMFORTABLE IS THIS TREATMENT?
This treatment feels like a massage for the face. The exfoliation is described as very refreshing and comfortable and, because there is no vacuum procedure (like with other facial devices) the overall treatment is more soothing and relaxing. Many clients fall asleep and wake feeling rested and rejuvenated. More sensitive skin type clients may have a warm sensation on the skin during the first part of the treatment.
- Erythema (redness of skin): It will gradually fade during the first few days. (THIS MAY OCCUR)
Post Facial Purging: you may experience an increase in breakouts in the areas treated. Don’t worry - this is a natural part of your body’s clearing and renewal process. This process is called purging.
- Avoid sun-tanning, spray-tanning, tanning injections and sun-beds for 4 to 6 weeks before your treatment.
- Avoid botox or fillers for at least 2 to 3 weeks before your treatment.
- Avoid any other type of procedures for 3 month on the same area which you intend to have treated with this treatment , such as laser therapy or chemical peels as this may prevent your treatment being performed.
- Use SPF-30 to prep your skin for 2 to 4 weeks before your treatment, especially if you are naturally darker skinned.
- You may even wish to consider a Pre-Treatment product using a Tyrosinase Inhibitor as this can help prevent overproduction of pigment in the skin. Tyrosinase Inhibitors are not just useful for those who suffer from hyperpigmentation but for anyone, even those with healthy, even skin.
- Discontinue any use of topical Retin-A products a minimum of 7 days prior to treatment.
POST TREATMENT AFTER CARE
It is important to keep your skin moisturised after the treatment
- Makeup can be applied 12 hours after treatment.
Use a minimum of SPF 30 daily to protect your skin after your treatment.
Current or history of skin cancer, or pre-malignant moles Pregnancy or nursing Any active conditions in the treatment area, such as sores, eczema, rash, fragile skin, swollen, burnt or injured skin, active acne, rosacea, dermatitis, psoriasis, or active Herpes Simples Take precaution when treating over areas of active acne, avoid areas of severe active acne. Vascular disorders such as: telangiectasia, varicose veins, thrombosis, phlebitis in the applied area Severe concurrent disease such as: un-controlled diabetes, nervous diseases, cardiac disorder and cancer. Pacemakers.