Botox Protein Microinfusion
WHAT TREATMENT IS THIS?
The Botox Protein Microinfusion Facial is a very superficial micro-needling procedure that deposits Hyaluronic Acid, proprietary Vitamin C and Peptides and small amounts of dilute Botox into the top layers of the skin, to create a smooth texture with reduced pore size. This technique produces a natural appearing outcome, without any of the tell-tale signs of traditional neuro-modulator injections. This treatment is a regenerative treatment that provides lifting, firming and tightening while brightening the skin. This treatment provides a superior lifting, smoothing, and toning effect to dramatically reduce the appearance of wrinkles and sagging in areas such as the brows, cheeks, neck, and jowls.
*This includes a Detox Treatment/Deep Cleanse/Extractions prior to procedure.
- Smooth fine lines and soften wrinkles.
- Reduce blemishes and crease.
- Restore radiance and skin glow.
- Hydrated and Plumpness
- Fades the appearance of dark spots and acne scars
- Smaller pores
Our recommended treatment frequency is every 4-6 weeks
Immediately after treatment, the skin will appear flushed and there will be warmth in the treated area, however this will settle within 4-6 hours. You will feel hydrated and plumped.
HOW COMFORTABLE IS THIS TREATMENT?
The Botox Microinfusion Facial is a very comfortable procedure, which is performed without the need for any type of anesthesia or numbing even though we have it available. We expect clients to be able to return to normal activities right after the treatment. You may notice a minor tingling sensation during the procedure. You may have immediate pink/red flushed skin that fades shortly after the procedure, similar to the flushing from a steam room/sauna. You may feel tightening or notice sheen to the skin. Results of improved skin texture, less perspiration, less oil production, and mild tone improvement start approximately day Five. Many clients love this therapy as a replacement with or without, regular Botox or dermal filler therapies!
Erythema (redness of skin): It will gradually fade during the first few days.
- Erythema (redness of skin): It will gradually fade during the first few days.
- Inflammation (swelling): Can last up to 24 hours
Do not use self-tanning lotions or tanning booths two weeks prior to your treatment. Do not sunbathe two weeks prior to your appointment.
Avoid sun-tanning, spray-tanning, tanning injections and sun-beds for 4 to 6 weeks before your treatment.
Avoid botox or fillers for at least 2 to 3 weeks before your treatment.
Avoid any other type of procedures for 3 month on the same area which you intend to have treated with this treatment , such as laser therapy or chemical peels as this may prevent your treatment being performed.
Waxing and/or use of chemical depilatories must be avoided for 2 weeks prior and after treatment. Shaving is allowed immediately before treatment and 48-72 hours after treatment, as long as there is no skin irritation
Use SPF-30 to prep your skin for 2 to 4 weeks before your treatment, especially if you are naturally darker skinned.
You may even wish to consider a Pre-Treatment product using a Tyrosinase Inhibitor as this can help prevent overproduction of pigment in the skin. Tyrosinase Inhibitors are not just useful for those who suffer from hyperpigmentation but for anyone, even those with healthy, even skin.
- Discontinue any use of topical Retin-A products a minimum of 7 days prior to treatment.
POST TREATMENT AFTER CARE
- Your skin will feel sensitive and vulnerable right after the treatment. This requires no down-time, therefore you can resume to your daily schedule as normal. It may be considered a “lunch-time facial”, so you may go back to work if you need. Keep hydrated and moisturised with spf.
- A sunburn-like effect immediately post-treatment is normal. The treated area may appear pink in color, but will resolve in 1-2 hours. The skin may feel tight, dry, swollen and sensitive to the touch.
- Do not wash your face for the first 6 hours. Wash the treated area gently with a gentle cleanser and you may apply moisturizer (which does not contain “anti-aging” ingredients) thereafter. You may resume your normal daily skin routine the day after treatment.
- Sun exposure must be avoided for at least 24 hours after your treatment – preferably 1-2 weeks. If you know you will get incidental sun exposure (i.e. driving to and from work, walking from the car to your house, etc.) we recommend physical avoidance of the sun in all treated areas by using a protective hat and full-spectrum sun block of SPF 30 or higher.
- Do not use exfoliating medications, chemicals, or products on the treated areas for at least 2 weeks.
- No exercise that causes sweating, Jacuzzi, sauna, or steam baths if any skin irritation exists.
- Sleep on your back with your head elevated slightly to reduce swelling.
- It is recommended that makeup not be applied for at least 6 hours post procedure.
- For best results and efficacy, maintenance treatments are recommended every 3-4 months.
Pregnant and breastfeeding women
Broken Skin and skin infections