PRICES PER TREATMENT
1 Session w/o Chemical Peel - $350
1 Session with Chemical Peel - $385
3x Sessions - $980
6x Sessions - $1800
10x Sessions - $2800
WHAT TREATMENT IS THIS?
Micro-needling (or skin needling) is your go-to treatment for instantly firmer, smoother skin! Known for its incredible ability to stimulate the growth of collagen and elastin, micro-needling delivers real results in overall skin rejuvenation. Not only will this leave you glowing, it can also reduce scarring, stretch marks, blackheads, open pores, fine lines, hyperpigmentation and more. Due to the speed of the device, treatments are fast, comfortable and able to target large or multiple areas at once. e, decreases acne, hydrates, provides antioxidants and more!
- Smooth fine lines and soften wrinkles.
- Reduce blemishes and crease.
- Restore radiance and skin glow.
- Hydrated and Plumpness
- Fades the appearance of dark spots and acne scars
- Fades pigmentation issues
- Stretch Marks
- Smaller pores
- Reduces broken capillaries and spider veins
Our recommended treatment frequency is every 4-6 weeks
After the treatment your skin will be red and flushed similar to a moderate sunburn. The redness should be greatly reduced within 24-48 hours. During the healing process you may experience swelling, burning, itching, bruising, soreness, skin tightness, flakiness, sensitivity and dryness. It may take up to 5-7 days for the skin to heal depending on the extensiveness of your treatment. Make sure to wash your face with cool water and the cleanser that we provide or recommended, only gently pat your skin dry. Mineral based sunscreen with SPF of 30 should be applied and reapplied every 60 -90 minutes while outdoors.
Day 1 It is normal and expected for your skin to feel red, sun-burnt, tight, dry, swollen and sensitive to the touch. You may also experience some stinging. Drink plenty of water, avoid make-up.Stay away from exfoliants or glycolic acids that are present in cleaners as these can make your skin very dry after the procedure. Use Tylenol for pain but avoid anti-inflammatory medications such as Motrin and Ibuprofen as these may decrease the wanted effects of the procedure.
***If you had PRP applied, do not wash off the PRP solution until the morning after your treatment.***
Day 2 May feel the same as you did on Day 1. Skin feels dry, tight and red. Use your post-treatment cleanser and lotion. Do not use any of your own products.
Day 3 You will still appear pink and notice that the swelling is beginning to decrease. Mineral make-up is okay to start using.
Day 4-6 Minimal swelling, minimal bruising, may have some flaking. Do not pick at the skin that is starting to flake off and do not use any exfoliates. Continue to use sunscreen. You may resume exercise.
Day 7 Starting to look great! Resume regular products for skin, including vitamin A products. Continue to avoid sun exposure. There may be areas that are darker that flake off after a week
Day 8-28 Avoid direct sun exposure. Use a minimum of SPF 30 outdoors or in the car and remember to reapply every 1- 1½ hours while outdoors. or school immediately after treatment and wear makeup 24 hours after your treatment.
However, you must wait four to six weeks before you receive a follow-up treatment.
HOW COMFORTABLE IS THIS TREATMENT?
Microneedling is a very comfortable procedure, which is performed without the need for any type of anesthesia or numbing even though we have it available. We expect clients to be able to return to normal activities right after the treatment. You may notice a minor tingling sensation during the procedure. You may have immediate pink/red flushed skin that fades shortly after the procedure, similar to the flushing from a steam room/sauna. You may feel tightening or notice sheen to the skin. Results of improved skin texture, less perspiration, less oil production, and mild tone improvement start approximately day Five.
Erythema (redness of skin): It will gradually fade during the first few days.
- Erythema (redness of skin): It will gradually fade during the first few days.
- Inflammation (swelling): Can last up to 24 hours.
Do not use self-tanning lotions or tanning booths two weeks prior to your treatment. Do not sunbathe two weeks prior to your appointment.
Avoid sun-tanning, spray-tanning, tanning injections and sun-beds for 4 to 6 weeks before your treatment.
Avoid botox or fillers for at least 2 to 3 weeks before your treatment.
You may receive botox or fillers straight after your micro needling treatment.
Avoid any other type of procedures for 3 month on the same area which you intend to have treated with this treatment , such as laser therapy or chemical peels as this may prevent your treatment being performed.
Waxing and/or use of chemical depilatories must be avoided for 2 weeks prior and after treatment. Shaving is allowed immediately before treatment and 48-72 hours after treatment, as long as there is no skin irritation
Use SPF-30 to prep your skin for 2 to 4 weeks before your treatment, especially if you are naturally darker skinned.
You may even wish to consider a Pre-Treatment product using a Tyrosinase Inhibitor as this can help prevent overproduction of pigment in the skin. Tyrosinase Inhibitors are not just useful for those who suffer from hyperpigmentation but for anyone, even those with healthy, even skin.
- Discontinue any use of topical Retin-A products a minimum of 7 days prior to treatment.
POST TREATMENT AFTER CARE
- Your skin will feel sensitive and vulnerable right after the treatment.
- A sunburn-like effect immediately post-treatment is normal. The treated area may appear pink in color, but will resolve in 1-2 hours. The skin may feel tight, dry, swollen and sensitive to the touch.
- Do not wash your face for the first 6 hours. Wash the treated area gently with a gentle cleanser and you may apply moisturizer (which does not contain “anti-aging” ingredients) thereafter. You may resume your normal daily skin routine after 7-10 days.
- Sun exposure must be avoided for at least 24 hours after your treatment – preferably 1-2 weeks. If you know you will get incidental sun exposure (i.e. driving to and from work, walking from the car to your house, etc.) we recommend physical avoidance of the sun in all treated areas by using a protective hat and full-spectrum sun block of SPF 30 or higher.
- Do not use exfoliating medications, chemicals, or products on the treated areas for at least 2 weeks.
- No exercise that causes sweating, Jacuzzi, sauna, or steam baths if any skin irritation exists.
- It is recommended that makeup not be applied for at least 6 hours post procedure.
Scleroderma, Nursing or pregnant women, Undiagnosed lesions, rashes, or skin infections, Recent herpes outbreaks, Severe cases of Rosacea, Diabetes and other Auto-immune system disorders, Undergoing cancer treatment, Any facial injections within the past 14 days, Keloids or raised scarring, Raised moles, warts or raised lesions, blood thinning medication. Treatment cannot be performed if the following is present: Any open cuts, wounds, abrasions and active acne or cold sores.