Super Protein Face Lift
PRICES PER TREATMENT - $230
WHAT TREATMENT IS THIS?
The all new Super Protein Face Lift is a regenerative treatment that provides lifting, firming and tightening while brightening the skin. Using Bio-Absorbable Threads is an innovative technology that rejuvenates and restores youthful contours to the skin. This treatment provides a superior lifting, smoothing, and toning effect to dramatically reduce the appearance of wrinkles and sagging in areas such as the brows, cheeks, neck, and jowls. This treatment effectively firms any area of the skin that is prone to sagging and volume loss due to aging or poor muscle tone. The skin's natural elastic property allows it to fit tightly over the newly-toned muscles, which provides an additional facelift effect. While lifting and reducing the appearance of wrinkles, essential hydration and improve the skin’s natural moisture balance. As a result, the skin is naturally restored from dryness and the aging processes for a long-lasting smooth, firm, and rejuvenating effect.
- Smooth fine lines and soften wrinkles.
- Reduce blemishes and crease.
- Restore radiance and skin glow.
- Hydrated and Plumpness
- Smaller pores
Our recommended treatment frequency is every 4-6 weeks
There is no major downtime with this treatment. This treatment will give you an instant glow and hydration.
HOW COMFORTABLE IS THIS TREATMENT?
There is no discomfort with this treatment.
Erythema (redness of skin): It will gradually fade during the first few days.
- Erythema (redness of skin): It will gradually fade during the first few days.
- Inflammation (swelling): Can last up to 24 hours.
Avoid botox or fillers for at least 2 to 3 weeks before your treatment.
You may receive botox or fillers straight after your micro needling treatment.
Avoid any other type of procedures for 3 month on the same area which you intend to have treated with this treatment , such as laser therapy or chemical peels as this may prevent your treatment being performed.
Waxing and/or use of chemical depilatories must be avoided for 2 weeks prior and after treatment. Shaving is allowed immediately before treatment and 48-72 hours after treatment, as long as there is no skin irritation
Use SPF-30 to prep your skin for 2 to 4 weeks before your treatment, especially if you are naturally darker skinned.
POST TREATMENT AFTER CARE
- Do not wash your face for the first 6 hours. Wash the treated area gently with a gentle cleanser and you may apply moisturizer (which does not contain “anti-aging” ingredients) thereafter.
- Sun exposure must be avoided for at least 24 hours after your treatment – preferably 1-2 weeks. If you know you will get incidental sun exposure (i.e. driving to and from work, walking from the car to your house, etc.) we recommend physical avoidance of the sun in all treated areas by using a protective hat and full-spectrum sun block of SPF 30 or higher.
- Do not use exfoliating medications, chemicals, or products on the treated areas for at least 2 weeks.
- It is recommended that makeup not be applied for at least 6 hours post procedure.